Achieve maximum reactivity in many diagnostic applications with Thermo Scientific™ Opti-Bind™ Polystyrene Sulfate Particles for use in turbidimetric/nephelometric assays, slide agglutination assays, chemiluminescent assays and in clinical diagnostics and molecular biology applications. Particles can be used direct from the bottle, without any pre-cleaning.
Our production does not utilize common surfactants (like SDS, Tween™ 20, Triton™ X-100) that can interfere with protein binding to particle surfaces. Polystyrene surfaces are very hydrophobic and adsorb proteins almost instantaneously. Thermo’s proprietary anionic surfactant does not interfere with the binding of proteins or cause proteins to desorb from microparticle surfaces.
• Available in a wide range of diameters (from 0.1 μm to 2.5 μm)
• No pre-washing
• Tight size distribution—CV<2% • Optimized colloidal stability
- Item no: 91001397100390
- Particle Size: 0.6µm
- Concentration: 10 % Solids
- Composition: Polystyrene
- Surface Modification: Sulphate
- Volume / Quantity: 100 mL
- Color: WHITE
- NIST Traceable: NO
- (Key) application: Life science and diagnostic research